Jeremy Larochelle, MBA – Businessman
Entertainment, Artist, and Venue Management – Marketing – Leadership – Entrepreneurship
"I bring the science behind management to the booking realm. My job is not to “book a band.” My goal is to align entertainment with your corporate strategy and marketing agenda. I believe that entertainment is a great sales driver for any business or event. You just need a market-focused entertainment manager. Someone who has graduate studies in consumer behavior, marketing analytics, and operations management. An undergraduate degree in music business, and over twenty years in the industry as an entertainer, manager, booking agent, and lover of all things that capture the masses through artistry."
~ Jeremy Larochelle, MBA
• B.S. in Music Business Management Graduating Class Valedictorian with a 4.0.
• MBA Graduating Class Valedictorian with a 4.0.
• Source, Schedule, Contract, and Manage Varied Entertainment Offerings in Eleven Plus Venues Across Three Casino Properties in Two States.
• A Proven Entrepreneur Who Raised Sales Over 2,800% Despite Regional and National Economic Turmoil.
• Apple Retail Store Employee and Mentor.
Insights from Jeremy's Blog
All Recent Posts
- The Balanced Scorecard Approach to Entertainment Booking January 10, 2019
- Never Stop Learning December 17, 2018
- Stakeholder Management – The Key to the Business Ecosystem December 6, 2018
- Cashless Sales in the Festival Industry Opens the Door for More Efficient Venue Operations November 21, 2018
- Mass Behavior and Social Cues in Live Concert Venues October 21, 2018
- “Success doesn’t fall out of the sky and into your lap. Sometimes you have to reach into the clouds and pull it out.” October 11, 2018
- The Strategic Importance of Brand Parity in Venue Management October 7, 2018
- Why Electronic Drums… Jeremy? July 31, 2018
- Chunky by Bruno Mars – Drum Cover July 28, 2018