Jeremy Larochelle, MBA – Businessman
Entertainment, Artist, and Venue Management – Marketing – Leadership – Entrepreneurship
"I bring the science behind management to the booking realm. My job is not to “book a band.” My goal is to align entertainment with your corporate strategy and marketing agenda. I believe that entertainment is a great sales driver for any business or event. You just need a market-focused entertainment manager. Someone who has graduate studies in consumer behavior, marketing analytics, and operations management. An undergraduate degree in music business, and over twenty years in the industry as an entertainer, manager, booking agent, and lover of all things that capture the masses through artistry."
~ Jeremy Larochelle, MBA
B.S. Music Business Management
20 Year Entertainment Veteran
Photojournalist Trained Under a Pulitzer Prize Winning Editor
Apple Store Mentor
Graduate studies in consumer behavior, marketing analytics, and operations to properly align, execute, and gauge results.
Management of a multi-million Indian gaming entertainment program requiring the budgeting, contracting, scheduling, and monitoring of over 240 varied entertainment shifts per month.
A proven entrepreneur who raised sales over 2,800% despite regional and national economic turmoil.
Leader and former entertainer who understands performer psychology and the technical roles of stage support staff.
Insights from Jeremy's Blog
All Recent Posts
- What’s Your Baseline? June 28, 2018
- Introducing Jeremy’s Drum Den June 19, 2018
- Grab This FREE Drum Track June 15, 2018
- Now Offering Custom Made Drum Tracks Online June 10, 2018
- New Drumming Video Added May 14, 2018
- The Derivative Benefit of Record Studios Past May 11, 2018
- Respect the Pre-Gig Window May 3, 2018
- Welcome to My New Site! April 23, 2018
- Drumming Videos from When I Had Hair! April 23, 2018