Jeremy Larochelle, MBA
Strategic Entertainment Operations Manager • Concert Consumer Behavior Nerd • Leader of Rock Stars
With an undergraduate degree in Music Business Management, an MBA including studies in consumer behavior and marketing analytics along with over twenty years in the entertainment industry as a performer, booking agent, and manager, I bring a holistic perspective to venue management.
I combine my experience from the trenches with the use of modern-day data mining, concert consumer behavior analysis, and technology to help make stronger, more informed decisions for the venues I work with.
As a leader, I not only listen to the music on the stage, but the entertainers, employees, managers, community, and fans I encounter as we look for ways to continually elevate the concert experience for all involved.
I have applied these methodologies in my current position where I manage over 260 entertainment shifts monthly in ten plus lounges at three gaming properties in two states.
I am looking for my next concert challenge… will it be your venue?
Insights from Jeremy's Blog
All Recent Posts
- Judge Judy – A Demo in Audience Compounding December 17, 2019
- The Power of a Venue Pull Marketing Strategy November 18, 2019
- Why You Should Avoid Physical Press Kits. November 11, 2019
- The Ancillary Dangers of an 18 Plus Club October 31, 2019
- The Power of Queueing Theory for The Concert Venue October 17, 2019
- Don’t Overwhelm Venue Security with a Mismanaged Queue October 7, 2019
- A Ticket Scalping Benefit for Bands September 5, 2019
- Promoter and Buyers Explained August 21, 2019
- The Email Operations Killer August 8, 2019