Jeremy Larochelle, MBA – Businessman
Entertainment, Artist, and Venue Management – Marketing – Leadership – Entrepreneurship
"I bring the science behind management to the booking realm. My job is not to “book a band.” My goal is to align entertainment with your corporate strategy and marketing agenda. I believe that entertainment is a great sales driver for any business or event. You just need a market-focused entertainment manager. Someone who has graduate studies in consumer behavior, marketing analytics, and operations management. An undergraduate degree in music business, and over twenty years in the industry as an entertainer, manager, booking agent, and lover of all things that capture the masses through artistry."
~ Jeremy Larochelle, MBA
• B.S. in Music Business Management Graduating Class Valedictorian with a 4.0.
• MBA Graduating Class Valedictorian with a 4.0.
• Source, Schedule, Contract, and Manage Varied Entertainment Offerings in Eleven Plus Venues Across Three Casino Properties in Two States.
• A Proven Entrepreneur Who Raised Sales Over 2,800% Despite Regional and National Economic Turmoil.
• Apple Retail Store Employee and Mentor.
Insights from Jeremy's Blog
All Recent Posts
- Jousts, Right Hands, and Consumer Behavior March 13, 2019
- Claquing and Social Behavior During the Concert Experience. March 5, 2019
- The Most Important Revenue Driver for Your Venue – Ancillary Sales March 4, 2019
- Using Balance to Facilitate Stakeholder Management February 25, 2019
- Incremental Changes in Marketing Your Venue February 18, 2019
- Demographics Aren’t a Catch-All February 11, 2019
- Using Data in Entertainment Strategy February 4, 2019
- Take the Picture for Better Fan Engagement January 31, 2019
- The Balanced Scorecard Approach to Entertainment Booking January 10, 2019